Welcome to Deb Strain's studio...

Welcome to Deb Strain's studio...

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Oh, So Sweet Winners!


Hello Dear Friends!
Thanks so much for joining the Moda designers
on our hometown tours.
I'm ready to travel, aren't you?

Thank you also for leaving such wonderful comments on my blog.
I read them ALL and am REALLY ready
to travel now!!!

And now....to introduce the winners.....
(drawn randomly with the help of random.org)

The winner of the Seascapes Jelly Roll 
is....
Ellen, from Dunedin, Florida (where
orange juice was invented!) who commented on
September 8th at 1:21pm.



The winner of the SPA Jelly Roll
is....
Cecilia from sunny
San Diego, California
who commented on September 10th
at 1:21 pm!

Congratulations to you both and
I will get your prizes right out.
Thanks again to everyone who visited
my blog.

Stop by Moda's blog, 
for directions to
set all of the blocks that you have
received in the hop, together.
(Those Moda people are geniuses!)

Have a wonderful fall!
Always,
Deb


5 comments:

  1. Congrats to the the winner.Thanks for the great giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to your winners and thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, thank you! I'm so tickled to be one of your winners. This was a super fun blog hop and I enjoyed learning more about you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Deb, I wonder if you might know where I could find your panel with the candy apples for Halloween? Thanks so much-
    best wishes,
    Jody

    ReplyDelete