Welcome to Deb Strain's studio...

Welcome to Deb Strain's studio...

Friday, February 28, 2014

And the Envelope please........





Today is the last day of Moda's 
"Spell It With Fabric"
blog hop.
It has been so much fun!

Thanks to everyone who stopped by
my blog and left a comment.
I read ALL of them and have
to say, "What a creative and fun
group you are!"
I laughed and giggled, as I read them,  and
wish blogging had a "like" button
that I could have hit for your
comments.

Now, to announce the winners of the prizes
(with help from random.org).
Thank you again to Moda (and Lissa!)
for generously supplying them!

1st prize is a Jelly Roll and
charm pack of my "Bloomin' Fresh"
fabric....
and the winner is....
Sharon of Vroomans' Quilt
who commented on Feb. 18th at 4:04am



2nd prize is a Layer Cake and
charm pack of my 
"Bloomin' Fresh" fabric....
and the winner is...
Lisa of lisaluv2kwilt
who commented on Feb.18th at 8:30am.



Congratulations!
and thanks again to everyone who stopped by.
Be sure to visit
today for setting directions for all
of the alphabet blocks!

Have a wonderful spring!
Always,
Deb















5 comments: