Welcome to Deb Strain's studio...

Welcome to Deb Strain's studio...

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

MODA BLOG TAKEOVER!

Hi!  We are Finn and Graham, Deb Strain's adorable twin
grandsons and we are TAKING OVER today!

I'm Finnigan and I'm the oldest. I call my grandma,
"NANA."  We love to draw and paint in her messy studio!

My name is Graham and I call my grandma,
"MYRNA."  We are going to tell you about the craziness before
she goes to Market.  (Her studio is always this messy,
not just before Market!)

The weeks before Nana/Myrna leaves, everything gets forgotten (except US!)
The cupboards are almost bare...no fruit snacks even!

The laundry pile gets bigger and bigger!

There is fabric EVERYWHERE!!

We love it when new boxes of fabric come from Moda.
Nana/Myrna always says "We love Moda!"


Nana/Myrna has a Christmas fabric coming to your favorite
Quilt Store in June.

We love it!  It is bright and fun and has lots of PRESENTS
in it!


It even has SANTA on the panel.  (We love Santa!!)




Nana/Myrna's talented friend, Barb, from
created these great quilt patterns with 
HO!HO!HO!
Aren't they cute??


If you leave us a comment, two of you will win a panel from
Ho!Ho!Ho!  We will pick the winners
on May 3rd after 6pm. Be sure to leave a way for us to contact you.

On May 4th, Nana/Myrna will  be introducing her new Fall lines that
will be coming to Quilt stores next month.
There will be even BIGGER give aways!
Be sure to stop by!



Thanks for visiting and enjoying Nana/Myrna's
fabric!  We love her!

Be sure to visit other designers in the last 2 days of
Moda's Designer Blog Takeover!

April 30th –
May 1st –



30 comments:

  1. What a fun post and great tour guides!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi you two, you're so sweet! Thanks for taking us on a tour:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your fabrics. But your grandsons are more adorable than the fabrics. Have a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You fellas did a great job! I'd like to win a panel so please pull my name out of the hat! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What 2- adorable helpers! Love the New Christmas fabric. Thanks for the chance to win the panals.
    khnmdronchi (at) sbcglobal.net

    Heide

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your grandsons are adorable! Thank you for the chance to win a panel from your new fabric line Ho Ho Ho.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love working with panels so it would be so awesome to win!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable boys! Love the Christmas panels.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What cute grandsons! I love Christmas fabric and your new line looks adorable!
    tstanulis@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your grandsons are adorable. Thanks for the tour. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Finn and Graham did a great job. Who could resist buying from them? Cute Christmas fabric. Thanks for the give away.
    skwork5@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. With two little bboys of my own that all kind of looks like a normal day in my house albeit with a lot less fabric and I don't have the excuse of quilt market for my ever growing piles of laundry. Thanks to Finn and Graham for sharing with us today and thank you for the lovely giveaway too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute! Great job on the take-over, guys!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute boys! and the panels too.
    Thanks!
    yamparah@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome grandsons! Tell them they did a great job. Terry tlcconner@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great "takeover", fellas. Maybe Nana/Myrna should turn the blog over to you so she can design more of her fantastic fabrics. anne@sweetgrassdesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm glad you like her fabric cause we do to.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such cuties! I don't know how you get anything done with them around!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey boys! Thank you for sharing, I'm really excited about your grandma's Ho Ho Ho line, it looks really fun and I love Christmas fabric.
    ~Brandy

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ahh grandkids! So much fun! And such fun fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your grandsons are adorable! I really love your Christmas fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your grandsons are cuties and I know that little boys don't appreciate being called cuties! Fun reading the "take-overs."

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your grandson are adorable and your Christmas line is yummiest.Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I can't wait to see your Christmas fabric. I just have to ask ... why do the grandsons call you different names?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dee! So glad that you like HO!HO!HO! I'm really not sure why they call me different names. I LOVE it that they do. I have heard them arguing about it....."Her name is Nana!...No! It's Myrna!"

      Delete
  25. What gorgeous boys - I love the names!
    Dee has asked the question I was most curious about!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Those two boys look like a lot of fun! Thanks for showing off the panels, boys! jacklynnsteven at netzero dot com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love the new line and the your grandsons did a great job taking over! Thanks for the chance to win a panel!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great post! I am just catching up on the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete