Welcome to Deb Strain's studio...

Welcome to Deb Strain's studio...

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Drawing at end of day!

Hello Friends!
Just wanted to let you know that I will be drawing the winners for the four prizes offered in my Moda Pillow Talk Blog Hop at 8:00pm est tonight.



In the mean time, stop by Burgundy Buttons to see (and join!) a wonderful challenge using my JAVA fabric.  Leah, an extremely (and very helpful) new friend, has invited you creative folks to design a "Mug Rug" using JAVA fabric... Wow!  The ones she is showing so far are incredible!

Looking forward to the drawing!
Always,
Deb

2 comments:

  1. Good morning, Deb. Thanks for the heads up! Looking forward to the drawing. I could use a new mug rug -- maybe this is a good excuse to make one for myself! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your designs - a friend from Colorado made sure I found you about 10 yrs. ago. Vicki Q in WI

    ReplyDelete