Welcome to Deb Strain's studio...

Welcome to Deb Strain's studio...

Saturday, May 12, 2012

TWO WINNERS INSTEAD OF ONE!!!

Hello Dear Friends...

I apologize that I am a little late in announcing the winners of my 
"Happy H"OWL"o-ween" panel drawing...
What a busy time, getting ready for Market and all!
(Did I mention we also have a wedding, bridal shower and college
graduation in the next month?)


So to try to make amends, I am have chosen two winners 
(with the help of random.org)
instead of one!

Congratulations to Joyce who commented on May 7th
and
Deb who commented on May 4th.
You will both receive the above panel.
Thank you all so much for visiting my blog and your kind comments.
They truly mean a lot to me!

Joyce and Deb, please email me with your addresses, so that I
can send your panels right out.

Thanks again everyone!
Happy Spring and Happy (early)
Halloween.
Always,
Deb



1 comment:

  1. Deb, hope QM went well for you and that you enjoyed Surtex! Email me!

    Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete