Welcome to Deb Strain's studio...

Welcome to Deb Strain's studio...

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Summer Days!

Ahhhhhh......

Summer!

Hello Deer Friends!
This little sweetie has been greeting me most mornings this summer.
We have a little spring in our backyard and she enjoys 
starting her day there.
What a beautiful way to start my day!

We have been enjoying our summer and watching our little grandsons
explore and discover new adventures everyday.
Last week, my deer :)) friend,
Rachel Jones and her husband, invited Arrin and I to
bring Finn and Graham to their farm to experience
all the wonders there.
What a fun day!

They loved the goats and Graham was surprised when
they loved him too!

Every corner was inspected and enjoyed....

A tractor ride (or two) was the highlight 
of the trip.
Thanks for  a wonderful day Rachel and Kevin!

It even rained a little this weekend and my
hibiscus showed their gratitude.

Summer is such a wonderful time!
Hope that yours has been just as nice.

Stop by tomorrow to hear about exciting news from
American Patchwork & Quilting Radio!
I can't believe it!

Always,
Deb





No comments:

Post a Comment