Welcome to Deb Strain's studio...

Welcome to Deb Strain's studio...

Sunday, July 29, 2012

What an Honor!

Hello Dear Friends!

Just wanted to share some exciting news with you!  One of Moda's new designers is Pat Sloan, host of American Patchwork & Quilting Radio.  Her fabrics are wonderful and I was fortunate to meet her at Quilt Market.  She has invited me to be a guest on her radio talk show on August 6th!  WOW!! I am thrilled and honored.


Show Time
Monday 4pm eastern, 3pm Central, 2pm mountain, 1pm Pacific

Please join us that afternoon as we chat about what it is like 
to design fabric and the process that I use to
do so.  

You can listen to the show live at


                               allpeoplequilt.com



I'm so excited!  Listen in on August 6th and we will have a contest
the next day here on my blog.  Prizes will be given to those
who can answer questions from
the broadcast!

Sounds like fun doesn't it?

Hope to have you there.
Always,
Deb








1 comment: